Matches will consist of 25-minute halves with a 5 minute half time and 15 minutes between matches for field changes. High School/U19 matches will consist of 22.5-minute halves on Saturday and Sunday, with a 5 minute half time on both days. Finals will consist of 30-minute halves, with the exception of high school/U19 which will consist of 22.5-minute halves.
- Touch Judge – Each team is required to provide a knowledgeable touch judge for each of their matches.
- Kit Requirements – All teams must take the field in matching kit. Numbered jerseys are preferred and will be required for championship matches.
- Rosters – Roster size is unlimited. All teams must submit their rosters at least 30 minutes prior to the first game.
- Cross-rostering – Cross-rostering is permitted in pool play. It will be permissible elsewhere so long as everyone playing with a given team is noted on the roster. *High school/U19 players cannot play outside of their division.
- Discipline – Any player that receives a red card will be forbidden from playing in any matches for the remainder of the tournament. The referee is responsible for filing an appropriate report with the PRU and the player’s local union.
- Substitutions – Pool play matches and consolation matches will allow open subs. Final matches will be limited to 6 substitutions per team, unless both teams agree to allow open subs. The decision around substitutions in these matches must be determined prior to the match.
- Matches – Matches will consist of 25-minute halves with a 5 min halftime and 15 minutes in between matches for field changes. Finals will consist of 30-minute halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- Tie Breakers – In the event of a tie in championship matches, a 10-minute sudden death overtime period will follow. There will be a coin toss to determine possession. If the score remains tied, the game will be determined by a kick-off. Each team will appoint one kicker. A coin toss will determine who kicks first. Kicks will start from a point 15 meters from the try line. The kicker may place or drop kick. Kickers will alternate, moving from the 15 meter marked by one meter increments, until one kicker is unable to match her opponent’s kick.