At the DC Furies’ 39th Annual Ruggerfest, teams will play a tournament schedule, with prizes awarded to top finishers in each division. Pool matches will be played on Saturday, April 27th; playoff and consolation matches on Sunday, April 28th, 2019. All teams are guaranteed at least three matches, with 25 minute halves. DC Ruggerfest is one of the largest all-women’s tournaments in the country, and each year features top players and teams from high school, collegiate, and club rugby.
- Premier (e.g., WPL, D1, Select sides)
- Club Open (e.g., D1 B-sides; D1 mixed A/B; D2 Club)
- College (College women’s teams)
- High School/U19 (Girls High School/U19 teams)
*Collegiate and club teams may elect to compete in a higher division than those suggested above – for example, a college club may compete in the Club Open division if they choose.
- Registration is open now! Register for Ruggerfest 2019 here.
- Early bird registration deadline is Jan 21, 2019.
- Teams will not be confirmed a spot until full payment is received.
- The registration deadline is March 26.
- 50% refund of entry fees will be given for teams withdrawing before March 26. Teams withdrawing after March 26 are not guaranteed any refund amount.
- Questions about registration? Email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
|By January 21, 2019||Jan 22 – March 5||After March 5|
|Club and Collegiate Teams||$350||$400||$450|
|Additional Club/Collegiate Side||$250||$300||$350|
|High School/U19 Team||$250||$300||$350|
|Additional HS/U19 Side||$150||$200||$250|
- PayPal: Use “send money to Friends/Family” option and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check: email email@example.com for info